Back to Book Gallery
Erotic Military Romance
Re-released June 2017
Available at Amazon
Available at Barnes & Noble
Available at iBooks
KoboClick to view the Hot Zone Heroes Profile page!
Successful computer software engineer Eve Carmichael melts under yet another hotter than hot letter written by Reserve army soldier Sean O’Callahan. Yet Eve can’t take the thought of his life in danger overseas, and she resolves that she needs to get a sex life and a life period. That means forgetting Sean before anything bad can happen to him.
Sean finds his buddy Eve’s letters to be the only lifeline in his increasingly chaotic world. When their feelings grow hot and heavy, he can’t wait to return home and kindle the pure firepower he’s capable of.
- "Rarely does a story come along with such a depth of potent emotions as those clearly stated in this moving work of fiction. Denise A. Agnew takes a much too common occurrence of soldiers facing risky battles while those who care about them worry at home, and turns it into an original story where each instant seems totally real... MALE CALL is an intensely moving story overflowing with heartfelt emotions and scorching sensuality."
~ Sensual Reads
- "Reading Male Call was an absolute romantic journey with a sexy as hell service man and his woman and with an ending that made my heart melt. Bravo to Ms. Agnew for a wonderful story about loving characters and
~ Stacey Landers, Just Erotic Romance Reviews
- "I loved this book!! The letters were such a turn on and such a huge part of the story. I really felt like I got to know Eve and Sean through reading their letters to each other. It was also a bit like reading an old fashioned love story in the way that the letters brought these two together... I cannot say enough good things about this story and recommend that everyone should take a few minutes to enjoy Ms. Agnew's Male Call."
~ Missy, Fallen Angels Reviews
- "The chemistry is explosive and culminates in a memorable night of erotic adventure... MALE CALL by Denise Agnew is a fun and exciting story of mistaken impressions that will be a re-read for this reader and it is the beginning of a series with more military men on the way. Bravo, Ms. Agnew."
~ Romance Junkies
- "The author has done a brilliant job of creating sparks between two people who aren't even physically together throughout most of the story. Don't let that fool you though; there is enough heat between Sean and Eve to turn their letters into ashes!... Somewhat genius in this reviewer's opinion!"
- "...The power of their sexual attraction and demands on each other when they get together was heartwarming as well as deliciously sexy... It is a superior story... Male Call is a happily ever after, feel good kind of story, with a bit of realism thrown in... I normally stay away from books that delve into wars, but this one was compelling to read and a feel good story in the process. It really is a book worth reading."
~ Judy King, Erotic Escapades
- "Male Call is a fast, fun and thoroughly sexy read... As always, Ms. Agnew doesn't disappoint!"
- "MALE CALL is emotionally insightful... the explosive fiery passions are a titillating bonus... Rarely does a story come along with such a depth of potent emotions as those clearly stated in this moving work of fiction... Denise A. Agnew has a gift for crafting convincing scenarios where one is held captive by every anticipated word. The scenes are well thought-out, and the engaging interaction between the unforgettable main characters lets readers see and feel their every emotion... MALE CALL is an intensely moving story overflowing with heartfelt emotions and scorching sensuality."
~ Amelia Richard, ECata Romance